_______________________________________________________________________________Trang 1/3 – Mã đề 501 ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
TRƯỜNG THPT QUẾ SƠN TỔ:NGOẠI NGỮ
(Đề gồm có 03 trang)
KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ 1- NĂM HỌC 2022-2023 Môn: Tiếng Anh – Lớp: 11-7 năm
Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
MÃ ĐỀ 501
I. Listening: (1.6 ms)
*Listen to the tape twice and choose the best answer A, B, C or D for the following questions.
1.What is Paul reading?
A. The history of Boston Marathon. B. The first Boston Marathon
C. Long distance running D. The rules of the Boston Marathon 2. How often is the Boston Marathon held?
A. annually B. every four years C. monthly D. every two years.
3. Where is the Boston Marathon held?
A.in America B. in England C. in France D. in China 4. When did John McDermott win the first Boston Athletic Association Marathon?
A. in 1987 B. in 1897 C. in 1887 D. in 1997
5.Who came from New York?
A. McDermott B. Kuscsik C. Yuko D. Jonhson
6. How long did John McDermott clock?
A. 2 hours 50 minutes and 10 seconds B. 135 minutes and 10 seconds
C. 2 hours 5 minutes and 10 seconds D. 2 hours 15 minutes and 10 seconds 7. How many women started and finished in the race in 1972?
A. 18 B. 28 C. 80 D. 8
8. How many countries took part in the marathon in 1984?
A.30 B. 44 C. 34 D. 8
II. Language: Choose the best answer. (1.8ms) 9. He congratulated me _______passing the final exam.
A. of B. for C. from D. on
10. If I _______ a doctor, I would help the old and the sick.
A. became B. would become C. had become D. become 11. These workers stopped_______some coffee because they felt sleepy.
A. to have B. have C. having D. had
12. Each nation has many people who ________ take care of others.
A. voluntarily B. volunteer C. volunteers D. voluntary 13. People receive cards and gifts _____ friends and relatives.
A. from B. on C. with D. of
14. Which word is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in the following sentence?
We should take care of war invalids and family of martyrs.
A. look after B. look into C. look for D. look at 15. The ______ of three classes of my school took part in the annual English Competition.
A. sponsors B. judges
C. Students’ Parents Society D. representatives
_______________________________________________________________________________Trang 2/3 – Mã đề 501
16. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
A. good B. gossip C. game D. geometry
17. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
A. worry B. wine C. write D. wind
III. Reading: (1.6 ms)
* Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 18 to 21.
I was with Overseas Volunteers (OV) for a year after leaving university, and I was sent to an isolated village in Chad, about 500 km from the capital N'Djamena. Coming from a rich country, I got quite a shock as conditions were much harder than I had expected. But after a few days I soon got used to living there. The people were always very friendly and helpful, and soon I began to appreciate how beautiful the countryside was.
One of my jobs was to supply the village with water. The well was a long walk away. And the women used to spend a long time every day carrying heavy pots backwards and forwards. So I contacted organization and arranged to have some pipes delivered. We built a simple pipeline and a pump, and it worked first time. It wasn't perfect - there were a few leaks, but it made a great difference to the villagers, who had never had running water before. And not only did we have running water, but in the evenings it was hot, because the pipe had been lying in the sun all day. All in all, I think my time with OV was a good experience. Although it was not well-paid, it was well worth doing, and I would recommend it to anyone who was considering working for a charity.
18. The author ______.
A. has been working for OV for a year B. is living in the capital N'Djamena C. was born in a rich family
D. used to be a volunteer working in a remote village 19.How were the people in the village?
A. friendly and helpful B. honest and cold C. unselfish and friendly D. caring and poor 20.The word “It” in line 9 in paragraph 2 refers to ______.
A. running water B. the pump C. the pipeline D. the supply of water 21.What does the author think about his time with OV?
A. It was paid a lot of money. B. It was not worth working.
C. It wasted time. D. It was a good experience
* Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions from 22 to 25.
A beauty contest, or beauty pageant, is a competition between people, based largely on the beauty of their physical appearance. The modern beauty pageant can trace its origin to the Miss America pageant, first held in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in 1921, under the title “Inter-City Beauty” contest.
The following year the title was _____(22)_____ as Miss America. Other contests include the yearly Miss World competition and Miss Universe, which are the two largest and most famous international beauty contests. Women from around the world participate _____ (23) _____ the competition for these titles. To be selected as Miss World or Miss Universe, a contestant must be _____ (24) _____ or
single. If a Miss World fails to live up to people's _____ (25) _____, she may be disqualified. The organizers of the major beauty contests represent their contests as being events of world importance.
However, many other people consider beauty contests to be agreeable entertainment event of no great importance.
22. A. renewed B. removed C. renamed D. retained
23. A. on B. of C. for D.in
_______________________________________________________________________________Trang 3/3 – Mã đề 501
24. A. celibate B. faithful C. impressive D. attractive 25. A. expectations B. expect C. expectant D. expectably
IV. Writing: (3.0ms)
Rewrite the following sentences as directed:
* Sentence combination:
26. He had spent his childhood in Oslo. He knew the city well (Using “Perfect participle”) ____________________________________________________________________________
27. She seldom goes out at night . She’s afraid of it. (Using “Gerund”)
28. Peter went to bed late. That is why he is tired now.
* Sentence transformation
29. We spent all our money, then we came home.
30. “If you don’t work hard, you won’t pass the next exam,” the teacher said.
The teacher said________________________________________________________________
31. “You didn’t pay attention to what I said to you last week, Peter”, the teacher said.
(Using “Accuse” )
Câu MĐ 501 Câu MĐ 502 Câu MĐ 503 Câu MĐ 504
1 A 1 B 1 C 1 D
2 A 2 B 2 C 2 D
3 A 3 B 3 D 3 C
4 B 4 C 4 B 4 B
5 A 5 A 5 A 5 A
6 A 6 B 6 B 6 B
7 D 7 D 7 C 7 A
8 C 8 D 8 A 8 A
9 D 9 C 9 B 9 C
10 A 10 C 10 D 10 B
11 A 11 B 11 A 11 B
12 A 12 A 12 A 12 B
13 A 13 D 13 A 13 D
14 A 14 A 14 B 14 A
15 D 15 C 15 A 15 D
16 D 16 D 16 D 16 C
17 C 17 C 17 B 17 A
18 D 18 C 18 B 18 D
19 A 19 D 19 C 19 A
20 C 20 A 20 B 20 C
21 D 21 A 21 A 21 B
22 C 22 A 22 B 22 C
23 D 23 B 23 B 23 B
24 A 24 B 24 B 24 A
25 A 25 C 25 D 25 B
26. Having spent his childhood in Oslo, he knew the city well.
27.She's afraid of going out at night.
28. If Peter hadn't gone to bed late, he wouldn't be tired now 29. Before we came home, we had spent all our money.
30. The teacher said to me if I didn't work hard, I wouldn't pass the following exam
31. The teacher accused Peter of not paying attention to what he/she had said to me the week b
26. Having taken many photos, I closed my camera.
27. Tom's used to sleeping with the window open.
28. If Lan hadn't come home late last night, he wouldn't feel tired now.
29. By the time my sister saw a film, she had done her homework.
30. The mother said to Sue she would win a scholarship if she got a good result in that term.
31. Peter accused Mary of not following what he had told her two days before Đáp án các mã đề 501,503
Đáp án các mã đề 502,504
HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM ĐỀ KIỂM TRA CUỐI KÌ 1 MÔN TIẾNG ANH11 (7 NĂM)-NĂM HOC 2022-2-23
Mỗi câu TN: 0.2đx 25 câu= 5đ Mỗi câu TL: 0.5đx 6 câu= 3.0đ Speaking: 2đ
Câu 1: Giới thiệu :0.5đ; câu hỏi phụ : 0.5đ Câu 2: Topic mức TH: theo đề cương : 0.5đ Câu 3: Hỏi về nội dung trong topic :0.5đ